Monday, April 13, 2015

April 11th - Beaufort Air Show

Headed out early to the Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort to get a good
place to experience the Beaufort Air Show and see the Blue Angels. Since I
had only discovered this event the day before, all of the reserved seating
was sold out - this did not deter me in any way. While waiting to go through
security, the people in front had extra pre-paid premium seating with lunch
included at the Observation Deck Chalet and did not want them to go unused -
so guess what - lucky me!!

This has to have been one of the best days for me, did not care about the
expected 50,000+ people expected for each day.

I was not disappointed - I could become a Blue Angels groupie - they were
amused when I said I would love to hop a ride on one of their planes - if
they only knew - I was serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment