Friday, April 3, 2015

Winter Part Two - Naples, Florida

This is the second winter I have spent in Naples. What a great place to
escape the winter and cold.

Spent a lot of days at the beach and by the pool - after all, I am retired
(only had rain one day). I loved going down to the pier and watching the
boats go up and down the harbor canals. In between the sand and sun I
managed a day trip down to the Everglades, a boat ride to see the Manatees,
a visit to the Corkscrew Sanctuary, a trip to the Rookery Bay Environmental
Bay Learning Center, the Ford and Edison Estates and Museum, the Naples Zoo,
and another visit to the Naples Botanical Garden.

No stay in Naples would be complete without the shopping and luncheon
excursions with my cousin, Georganne.

It was great to spend time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment