Friday, December 5, 2014

December 4th - at Sea

I was treated to a surprise birthday party - really a surprise since my
birthday is not until after I get off the ship next week. I could not
believe how "perfect for me" the gifts were. Scrumptious food and a good
time with dear friends.

I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to take this voyage, experience
the sights and sounds of so many new places, learning about new cultures and
meeting the wonderful people who live in these far off lands.

It has been wonderful to share the experience with old friends and with my
new friends. Thank you for always having a smile and a word of
encouragement. I hope that this will not be good bye and that our paths will
cross again - so to each of you - best wishes and safe travels until we meet
again.

No comments:

Post a Comment