Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27th - Spa Day

It is Monday, the pool gets cleaned, gardening gets tended to and Claire
comes to do housecleaning. I like the smell of cleaning products in a
freshly cleaned house (I am surprised they don't have an air freshener scent
called "clean house").

In the spirit of all this sprucing up I made an appointment for some
services at the Pearl Resort Spa. I haven't had a massage since I got off
the ship in January. I guess it just goes to show how relaxing it is over
here. It was so nice that I scheduled another session for next Monday. I
think it should become part of my Monday ritual.

I was given another beautiful and wonderful smelling lei .It is a shame
that something so pretty lasts for such a short time. Everyone over here is
so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment