Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24th - Moorea, French Polynesia

Started the day with breakfaast in the dining room - then sat on the deck enjoying the view of Cook's Bay.
Headed down to get off the ship about 1:15. I had to tender to the pier. We won't discuss how many bags I had - but HAL took care of everything - getting them on and off the tender and up to where I was to wait for my 2PM pickup.
My new landlords - Robert and Karine - are wonderful and they live right next door, so everyone can stop worrying. I am really safe and the house is just as it was pictured. This is a photo from my back yard.
There are several resturants, shops, banks and a market all within walking distance. I pickup my car tomorrow.
It was something to watch the ship sail away without me from my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment